Saturday, July 14, 2012

UNIQLO Finally Opens in Manila!

I've been hearing the name UNIQLO before, and even saw a huge building just for UNIQLO in Seoul's Myeongdong but never got to go inside. I even saw some of my fave anime characters featured in its store, but never got the chance to buy a shirt from there.

Luckily I saw this huge sign in SM Mall of Asia around early 2012 where Kultura and a make-up store was located before. UNIQLO was going to open on June 15, 2012! Whoah! The space they got was sooooo big! I was excited!

What added to my excitement was the fact that around May, Chris Tiu revealed that he was chosen as an UNIQLO ambassador! Yippee! Then my excitement leveled-up! I was excited to see his pictures in the store! Hahaha!

Here are some articles I found about the pre-opening party for UNIQLO. There were two articles I saw about it and decided to post it in one entry.










Sources: Philippine Daily Inquirer (June 17, 2012 - by Tessa Prieto-Valdes and July 11, 2012 by Maurice Arcache)

No comments: