Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Lemon Hopping

If you think I'm posting on the wrong blog, you better read this previous post first. Teehee!

One fine day, the Salgatars (my friend Karen and her hubby Gian) fulfilled my wish, to be able to drink my first ever Happy Lemon drink! Hahaha! They willingly accompanied me to Happy Lemon Greenhills. Yehey!!!! When I saw it, I was like..."Waaaaahhhh!!!"

Happy Lemon Greenhills
We got there before lunch, but decided to have our Happy Lemon drink after lunch. So when we got back, wow the place was full. Good thing we found a place for us near the counter. Lucky!


Oh boy, when I saw the list of drinks, my mind was going in circles. I didn't know which to choose!!! But at the very start I have set my mind on the Rock Salt with Cheese series. I read before that it was Chris Tiu's fave, but now he has lots of faves, I think. Haha! So which of the three did I choose?

Here's my very first Happy Lemon drink! Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese! Yummy! ^^ 


The sweetness of it makes me feel younger...haha! Reminds me of yummy chocolate drinks, with a twist! Sweet sweet sweet!

Hello Kitty and my Happy Lemon drink. *pinilit isingit si Hello Kitty* LOL


My friend Karen got Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese while Gian got the Milk tea with Black Pearl (that sound familiar...Pirates of the Caribbean!!! LOL) Sago. Karen shared a bit of her Green Tea to me then *POOF* Waaaahhhh!!! I wanted her drink too!!!! But I haven't finished mine yet!

 

I realized when I got home that we sat on the same spot where Chris sat on the picture below. Teehee! 



Well I didn't despair about craving for the Green tea with Rock Salt and cheese drink because we decided to pass by Happy Lemon Megamall too since it was on the way back home. Yehey!!!! Now that's what we called Happy Lemon Hopping! LOL
Happy Lemon Megamall


The place was full with customers too! My friend told me that business is good. Indeed! That's why they keep adding more branches nationwide!

Back to my drink...and so since we ventured to Megamall, I finally got my own cup of Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese. Yum yum yum! I think I prefer this than my first cup since this is not too sweet. It has a very balanced taste. But I love both drinks! So what's left for me to try in the Rock Salt and Cheese series is the one with Coffee (but I have to avoid coffee for now...maybe sometime).

My Green Tea with Rock Salt and Cheese!
After visiting two Happy Lemon stores in one day, I easily became Lemon Boy's fan. He's so cute!!!!!!! To think I thought he was a SHE before. Hahahaha!!!!

My foot had a muscle cramp when we were about to go home, and Karen jokingly said that I drank too much Happy Lemon, that's why I had a muscle cramp! Koneksyon? LOL


I took home all the cups we used...LOL Lemon Boy is so cute! 


I even took home the cute tissue! Hahahaha!



I even kept the plastic the staff gave me! Hahaha! The staff saw I was carrying a lot of things and willingly gave me these cute plastic bags. Hihi!

And now I'm waiting for Happy Lemon in Mall of Asia! Nothing official yet but I asked Chris about it and he replied: 


So I'll be waiting patiently! Weeeeehhhh! My next target is the Lemon Honey with Seaweed Jelly! Been craving for that ever since I saw its picture! The Lemon Yakult too! Waaaahhh! Will try to taste every flavor!!! ^^

Thank you to the Salgatars for going with me! I won't be able able to go if not for them! :)

Coming soon: My long overdue entry about the Habitat Build and Eco-Warriors Tree Planting outreach! :)

No comments: