Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Who's that Cute Lemon-Headed Boy? Chris Tiu? Hehe! HAPPY LEMON!

The Happy Lemon mascot is a BOY! My bad!!! *edited Jan 31, 2012*


Move over coffee chains...tea is about to invade the Philippines!



Source: Philippine Airline's Mabuhay Magazine (February 2011)

In case you have been living under a rock, Happy Lemon being brought to our shores is the brainchild of Chris Tiu and his friends.



Photo from Spot.ph

More info about Chris Tiu and Happy Lemon can be seen here in Spot.ph and check out a first-hand experience as written at Magictiuperman. My own first-hand experience will have to wait for a while but I am now itching to go and try it! *cries*

Will wait for more branches to open! *praying one will open near my place*

So if any of you gets to try it...please take me with you in your memories! Iinom niyo na lang muna ako! Hihi!

No comments: