Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chris Tiu's Very First Commercial!



WOW!!!!! As in WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!! After 8 years (yeah I think it's 8 or 9?, when he was a rookie or sophomore? I think it was around 2004!), I finally saw this video again!!!!!! Thanks to Master Philippines for uploading it on Youtube!

This was his very first commercial (and endorsement? I dunno if this was first or Eiko) and I knew when I first saw it his fans would grow more and more, because I was already his fan even before this endorsement. So it had! From that day on, Chris already garnered numerous endorsements and commercials...and thousands of fans!!! He already has 20 endorsements, as he said to Ms. Beth Celis of the Philippine Daily Inquirer (In the Huddle column, July 29 2012 issue). As I have said over and over again, he already dominated every...as in EVERY aspect of our lives and I am not complaining. Haha!

I remembered I was able to record this commercial on VHS, yeah VHS!!!! There weren't any dvd recorders, decent digicams or cameraphones during that time if I remember correctly. So I always rewinded my VHS tape to this commercial and watch the commercial over and over again. Haha! The time came when VHS tapes aren't the fad anymore (and tend to get moldy if not used huhu) so I wasn't able to watch it for years and I dunno where that particular tape went. :(

I also remembered a time when I was listening to Halikinu Radio (yes, I listened to it, for more Chris Tiu updates...hihi) and Mr. Mico Halili said (yeah I think it was him) that when this commercial was also seen inside Araneta during UAAP commercial breaks, the crowd went bananas. Hahaha! Well that's still true until today. Whenever he's at Araneta or MoA Arena...just flash his face on the screen and the UAAP crowd will go wild! Hihihi!!!

Thanks to Master Philippines for uploading it!!!!!!

Source: Master Philippines on Youtube

No comments: