Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hello July!

Okay, I know I should have said "Hello July!" 2 weeks ago. Anyway, mid-July is the most important date anyway! :)


I made a calendar for my personal use and dedicated July to Chris Tiu!! Well, I couldn't find a pic I could use and cut for my calendar (since I was avoiding printing pics that time...tipid-mode), so I used a spare Yo Card featuring Chris and Ms. Lexi.

♫ Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you...happy birthday, happy birthday...happy birthday to you!♫

Total Girl Ph's planner even had Chris Tiu's birthday noted! :) Thanks to Erica for the pic!


Just this afternoon, Ylla, Ann, Cielo, Karen and I celebrated Chris Tiu's birthday, with other July celebrants like Floree, Teukie and Heechul. Heehee!

As you can see...I redesigned the blog in time for Chris Tiu's birthday!!! Yey! Hihi! Hope you guys like the new design. Anyway, I've featured pics from the Habitat for Humanity Build and EcoWarriors Tree Planting, two of Chris Tiu's outreach programs I was able to participate in. I was supposed to post my entries about those now, but I guess I would be able to post it on a later date. Those are special events so I didn't want to rush entries for those. Will share really really soon!

Ciao ciao!

Happy birthday again to Chris! :)

No comments: