Saturday, July 14, 2012

My UNIQLO Experience

Since the UNIQLO ambassadors have been revealed, lots of pics of them were seen all around. I saw a bus before but did not have the chance to take a pic of it. Well here are some I saw though...

If you've been using Facebook during UNIQLO's Vote & Win promo, you would have seen the ad above on Facebook, on the left side. Hihi!




This is the best humongous ad I've ever seen!!! Don't you agree? And it's still in MoA till now! (^_^)

I was able to check-out UNIQLO's soon-to-be location before the opening. They displayed their graphic shirts they called UT. These were the ones featured for the Vote & Win promo. I tried and tried voting, but never won. Haha! I would have wanted to win a free trip to Japan! Huwaaaah!

Hello Kitty!!! My favorite!!!!!
These are my favorite designs! :)
I also love Snoopy and the gang!
 

You would have seen these ads hanging all over MoA before the opening!

Since I love the ad...I even included this. Haha!!!

I finally got to visit the store a week after the opening. I didn't experience the blockbuster line. I heard it was crazy during its opening weekend! Thanks to Ate Che for going with me that time, although I didn't buy anything at first. I just looked around and took pictures. Haha! there were still a lot of people and it was hard to pick something. 



I really really really love this pic. My most favorite as of this time. :) This is seen outside the store.


This one is seen inside, near the cashier.

My favorite picture again, inside the store too near the cashier.

 
Also love this pic...but doesn't beat the first one. Teehee!
Neon Genesis Evangelion shirts!!! Too bad, they are only for males. What about the female fans?
This was on my wish list. I said I'll come back for her the next time I visit the store.
The day before my supposed to be "UNIQLO Day" with my friend Con, I saw this insert on our newspaper.

Tiuperman!!! ^_^
Another ad I've seen hanging all over MoA

In the end, these were the shirts I bough. Hello Kitty and Snoopy!!! ^^

Ehehehehehe! (^_^)

Wishing I would see the One Piece gang and Star wars grace the UNIQLO store in MoA too someday. This was taken in CoEx Mall in Seoul. I just took a pic. (T_T)

No comments: