Monday, April 4, 2011

Chris Tiu and TY Tang in the UAAP



These are old pics I saved from Archerpride during Chris and TY's UAAP days. I love the both of them and knowing that they were best friends made me happy. School rivalry couldn't get in the way of friendship.

These are 3 separate pics actually, but since I found the middle pic so cute...I decided to place their solo pics beside it as well. Hihi!

I remember watching a DLSU-ADMU game wherein the both of them greeted each other amidst the fierce competition. (^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute watching them together. it just shows that the rivalry between two schools doesn't affect their friendship and thats great.

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

So true! Would like to see them play together, or at least against eachother again. Too bad I wasn't able to watch Smart Gilas versus Rain or Shine. Huhu!