Saturday, April 23, 2011

Go for Game 5 Smart Gilas!

I was supposed to post all other stuff I had to share about Chris Tiu. But I failed again. But I can't fail on sharing my thoughts for tomorrows game. It is the most crucial game so far.

I'm super happy they won last Wednesday's game just when everyone thought that BGK would win it and meet Talk n' Text in the finals already. Not yet. Smart Gilas still has some magic to show. Go Smart Gilas!!!!

I just wish and pray for a fair and injury-free game again, just like what Chris Tiu wished for. The fight in the court is too hot already that it has also extended outside the court! We know basketball is a physical game. WE know someone can get hurt but we hope it isn't something intentional. Please, no more...no more.

I don't want anyone from any team or any other people to get hurt physically and emotionally because of the game. It's not supposed to be a warzone.

And for those critics of Smart Gilas...hold your horses. The series is still not finished. I believe they'll show us what it really means to be the national team. They've shown much promise already and I know they have more to show. Playing by HEART! We are so proud of them already!

I'll be cheering again while watching on TV. I really want to witness it live. Huhu! Unfortunately I can't. Sigh.

GO SMART GILAS! GO FOR GAME 5!!!!!!

No comments: