Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a "Do-or-Die" Situation for Smart Gilas Tomorrow

I wanted to post something else...but again I had to let out what I think before tomorrow's very crucial game.

I always get nervouse while watching a basketball game. Live or not. It's not just about the PBA. Even in the UAAP and, believe me or not...even with basketball anime and dramas like Slam Dunk and Hot Shot!

Of course I believe in Smart Gilas...they've proven their worth ever since and critics should just shut up if they think they can't do it. But of course it is anyone's game. I'm not a basketball expert to actually see who will have the advantage or not tomorrow. People would say Ginebra has it. But winning 2 straight games in a series won't prove it unless it is finished. That's why we should still fight. Believe and keep the faith!!!!!

Smart Gilas...FIGHTING!!!!!

I may not be able to watch it live (again...and it makes me really sad) but I'll be watching on TV and support them with prayers.

Hoping everyone in Smart Gilas would have a great game tomorrow, especially our team captain! :)

Let's go for 1-2 and take it one at a time! (^_^)

No comments: