Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 Boys, 2 Girls and a Pizza




This is my most fave article ever!!! Well, because it features Chris, TY and even my most fave archer Mac Cardona!!!!! And Yo's presence in the interview gave out a fun atmosphere too. I envy the 2 girls who interviewed all of them.

Chris' answers made me melt...every fan would feel the same too. Hihi! That's why I have read it several times already. ^_^

Click on the images to read the article...sorry that I had problems scanning the edges. Hope you can still read it all!

Credits: meg magazine, November 2003 issue

2 comments:

ainan said...

love your Blog, i do appreciate all your efforts to create this wonderful thing. I learned a lot about him. continue what you're doing.

Kudos!

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Hello!!! Thanks for dropping by and for following the blog! I'll surely try to put everything I have of him here...all for the love for Chris Tiu! Hihi!