Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Irrashaimase!!!!

This is where I'll be posting everything I have about Chris Tiu. It's not as much as other fans have...but I realized that I have a vast collection of articles on him since I started admiring him during my college days. Best to compile them all here now...than to regret not doing so in the future.

I have so much respect for this guy even though he's the Team Captain of the rival school. I'm just in awe how great this guy is. The person he'll be marrying (to my dismay, it may not be me) is surely lucky, or rather maybe she really deserves it. Either way, I'll just post all my love for him here. So that afterwards I can move on and say THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN TIU. But if I get lucky...maybe I can reverse that. Hihi! ^_^

Cheers!

No comments: