Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Chris and TY Tang



The best friends...and I love both of them! So nice to know that the two top players of the Green Archers and Blue Eagles were bestfriends way way back before the rivalry ended their partnership as teammates in basketball. But even during a heated game between the two schools, I still noticed the two of them exchanging greetings on the court. And when they start to play ball (especially when they defend each other)...that's the time they forget that they are friends, but only for a while. Hihi!

I've been wanting to do something that features the both of them. Perhaps a website or something like this blog...but I think I won't be able to do that anymore. Huhu! I even dreamed of interviewing both of them...sigh!

Click on the image to read the article.

Credits to: meg magazine, April 2004 issue

No comments: