Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Young Achiever




Chris, 18 yrs old back then, was included in Meg's list of Young Achievers last March 2004. Even if his family doesn't own Meg, he'll still be in the list no matter what because it's no doubt that a lot of people recognized his great personality even before he became the big star he is today.

I actually cried when someone borrowed and lost my first copy of this mag because it was one of my most prized possesions (because of Chris' words and his cute pics in this mag). Luckily, she replaced it with a newer copy. Hihi! His answers in this issue are truly inspirational. When I get problems at work, I try to look back on his words, and it really helps me a lot! Thanks Chris!

Again, just click on the image to read the article.

Credits: Meg March 2004 issue

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Grabe.. So uv been collecting everything with cris tiu in it? Are we his biggest fan? Haha.. Btw how nice of u to present past articles about cris :)

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Hihi!!!! As much as possible...YES! But I know I've missed some mags with him in it. Dang...but I do have a lot ever since he started his UAAP career and I'm gonna share all of it to the fellow fans! Hihi! Thanks for appreciating it! Let's all love him together!! Hihi!

ainan said...

So you're a true folowing of Chris? I am insecured because you have that collections of magazine, that surely a collectors item.he.he.

Thanks for putting up this blog continue updating us.

:)

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Haha! As my mom have joked before...she thinks I'm part of "Christiuanity" already..hihi!!!

I'm happy I was able to collect a lot...I'm hoping to be able to collect more. Yeah, these can be collector's items already! Haha! That's why i wanted to put it all here, coz I can't take it all anywhere...at least if I go far I'll be able to see them here in this blog. Haha! I'll be posting more! Thanks for following!

Unknown said...

I'm just wobdering what do u get from all of these? Have u met him personally?

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

What do I get from all of these? As I have said in my previous comment (look up)...I need a space to put all of it so that when I go far away from home (I'm anticipating that)...I'll still be able to access the articles. Coz I can't take all the mags wherever I go. Hihi! And I always wanted to organize it like this...and to share it with others.

Unfortunately, I have not met him personally. I saw him from a distance, but can't get close. Argh. That's the closest I got to him and till now I don't have a pic with him. Huhu!