Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Chris Tiu's Fave Music Artists



I got a once in a lifetime opportunity of getting an answer from Chris Tiu himself during a week when he was the featured celebrity on Yahoo! Answers. It was a pleasure to be answered by him personally! Thank God he saw my question! At least I knew starting from that time that he was Jay Chou's fan (which I initially saw in Initial D, weeee!!!).

I asked this about 10 months ago already under my other Yahoo! username jedi_razilia. You can visit the actual page here:

Chris Tiu Answers on Yahoo!

Aside from that, even for a short while when he used Yahoo! Answers...I was added as one of his 196 contacts...yey! There are still about 500+ people who added him as contacts but weren't approved yet (that's why they just appeared as fans...hihi). Thanks Chris!!!

I'll be posting more soon!!!! I have yet to scan everything I have of him! ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love it when cris answers questions from his fans.. He's really approachable

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Yeah I agree! I'm sure it would be nice to have an interview w/ him face-to-face...hihi! Haven't gotten the chance to come up to him inperson though...wish I'll get that chance someday!