Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Why Chris Tiu is a real champion









Credits: Philippine Daily Inquirer (Oct. 21, 2008)

Even before this article came out, he was already a busy bee! I remember the time when I always waited for Chris to guest in Halikinu radio on NU 107. That was around Sep. 2004. Lo and behold, my wish was granted one day and I surely did not miss it! I texted in some questions under my NU 107 username "zelda_overhill" and to my surprise they read both of my questions and Chris answered it both! I don't know if Chris remembers that (it was his first guesting there I believe) but I was really happy. One would be about his friendship with TY Tang and another question would be the one related to this article. Here goes (posted on my old blog):

"Chris, hw do you handle the demanding priorities of being a ME student and a blue eagle? You really rock to be able to do these things! Good luck!!"

I recorded that show, but I forgot to transcribe it! It was still recorded on casette tape! Geesh, I wonder if my casette player will still be able to run! But he just answered about time management. Yeah, that is truly the most important thing for someone like him. I even failed to add "being a SK chairman" in the question.

And to my surprise I was even picked to win a Blue and White CD that had ADMU cheers recorded by various artists! And a gift certificate too. I didn't claim it though because first it was too far away from my home, and secondly was because I was an Archer. If I showed my ID once I claimed it...well it was between a heated UAAP season so maybe you know why I didn't go. Haha! Cheers!

Back to the present...he's still so busy! He's now a part of the national team, and hosts 2 shows in GMA 7 and he will also have a new show with TV5! He also have lots of priorities other than those! WOW! He really is TIUperman. Hihi!

How can I do that too? I only have one work and it still seems I have so little time ("So little time so much to do..." - Arkarna)! That's why I look up to him!

No comments: