Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chris campaigns against HPV

I haven't seen the commercial yet. It is still eluding me. LOL It was my mom (again!) who was the first to see it. I haven't seen anyone upload it on Youtube too. Will try to check again after a while.

But thanks to Erica for sharing this link to me! I got to know more about it.

Chris Tiu Uses Star-Status To Save Lives

Too bad I don't have Manila Bulletin. Huhu!

Come to think of it, this is another type of endorsement under his impressive list of endorsements. He is truly dominating everything from sports, hygiene, apparel, food & drinks, communication, business, politics and even medical! What did I miss? Hihi! Kudos to him again! ^_^

1 comment:

mike ^^ said...

hi crazypeach.. or what should i call you? if you want to to complement your post, i have a copy of chris' HPV interview over Magic...if you're interested...