Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Chris Charisma

This is my most fave magazine with Chris as featured cover star to date. It has great photos of him and the content is great as well. Don't TIU agree??? Hihi!







I want a pic with him too! Can I sit on that chair too? Teehee! Love that shot!













I really love this feature! And just look at those shots! Can't help but look at these over and over again. My most fave is the last shot. The shot with the chair!

And you know that Chris Tiu is campaigning against HPV right? Unless you've been hibernating for a while, check my previous post. Here's also a tip from Erica:

HPV.com.ph

Thanks again to Erica! There's a pic of Chris Tiu in it and lots of useful info. The TVC is also posted in this site (the background music used in the TVC is familiar, but I can't remember what it was!).

And coincidentally on the same issue of this magazine, there was also a feature about HPV just right after the feature on Chris! To think this was still an issue from last year. So I'm gonna share it too!



No comments: