Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do they look alike?


This is Chris...



This is Tae-yang of the South Korean group "Big Bang"



Tae-yang's bad boy image


I seriously thought Tae-yang was the bad boy version of Chris. You may not see the exact similarities but there are really angles that show they look alike somehow. I liked Tae-yang because of his similarity with Chris (but at first I hated him coz...well I just hated the bad boy look...haha! But now I luv it!) Tell me if I'm just blind/delusional or what. Hihi!

I seriously think Key of another S. Korean group named "SHINee" looks like Chris too! He's like the younger version of Chris. Although I can't find the perfect pic. But when I see him...I know the similarity is there.


Key of SHINee


Or maybe I'm watching/listening to too much Kpop already. Hihi!

4 comments:

ainan said...

I think you're somewhat delusional, i don't see any similarities, pardon my ignorance, maybe i am blind also.

But i agree the badboy look is somehow intriguing and captivating

Unknown said...

i don't see any resemblance.. except for the eyes maybe. The other one looks better than cris

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Yeah...it figures...I've been delusional and watching too much Kpop already and I even see Chris on some Kpop stars. Haha!!!!

ainan said...

Thanks for the comment: I was so glad you guys enjoyed the song though you haven't heard the melody yet. And i'm so thankful you captured the message i want to convey.

Hope, someday Chris can see this song that's meant for him. Thanks!