Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Happy 30th Birthday Chris!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!

*insert confetti here* LOL (>_<)


So sorry it's been a while since I logged back in and posted an entry. At least idol Chris still updates his blog. Life got in the way...but still wanna say that Chris Tiu is still an inspiration and in fact, these words that I'm gonna share here are my most favorite ones. This is from his SMART Jump In Story.

"Sometimes there will be resistance. There will be varying opinions that might persuade you or discourage you from doing something that you love. But if it's something that you believe in, if it's something that makes you happy, something that has a lot of positive values with it, by all means, GO FOR IT!!!!" - Chris Tiu

This is truly my most favorite thing he ever said and till this moment I hang on to it. I have it written on my iPod, my planner and even my bedroom wall. It's truly something I believe in. This saying is truly inspirational.

To idol Chris,thank you for being an inspiration! God bless and more power to you in your present and future endeavors! 

No comments: