Monday, December 30, 2013

The year that was...2013

I owe this blog many many entries and I don't think I'll be able to post a lot soon. My laptop is still sick so I'm struggling with an older (but stronger) laptop. It just won't let me do more complex things so all those pictures I've been taking related to my idol may just have to wait to be posted errrr next year? I dunno! Haha!

Well, I'll just highlight 2 of the most important events that happened to Chris this year, and these are considered highlights in his lifetime!

Tiu-Ong Wedding



 

Congratulations again to Mr. Chris and Mrs. Clarisse Tiu!!! Best wishes to your married life!!! (^_^)

Photos were posted on Chris Tiu's own Instagram account!


The Outstanding Young Men (TOYM) 2013 Awardee

Fr Malacanang photo bureau as posted on Interaksyon

Here is an article related to the event:


Kudos to idol Chris! Continue to be an inspiration for all of us!

Here is a blog entry by the awardee himself. He posted his award acceptance speech!

TOYM Acceptance Speech 2013

Wishing for more achievements for idol next year! God bless!

No comments: