Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Very First Photo...



Yeah...the very first photo of Chris that I was able to take. Uhm...actually it was my camera but it was my cousin's husband, Kuya Edwin who took it for me. Hehe! Well I think I was too short to get a good picture since there were lots of fans waiting in front of the South Gate of Araneta. And they were wearing blue, and I was wearing green. Get the picture? Haha! Haha this was one of those ADMU-DLSU games I was able to watch. I didn't want to remember because the Archers lost that game. Haha! But I had to remember because of this moment. LOL

This was the first time I saw him that close...well 1 foot away I think. Haha! But of course it was hard to approach him with all those people...and being green. LOL His father was there too...well I think he fetched Chris. I'm not sure...but my Kuya got a pic of him with his father but I'll have to dig it up first. Hihi! I even placed this in my wallet! Hahahahaha!!!!

So that was the first time...then after several years I finally got a picture with him! Hihi! *profile pic*

Ciao!

No comments: