Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank You to my Dentist!

Haha! Does the title make you think I posted on the wrong blog? Haha! I'm not sleepy yet and what you read is true! Thanks to my dentist I found another precious picture of Chris Tiu!

Well as you can see there's a number on the upper left side. I forgot what kind of list our captain was in but you can guess it's from a cutie list or something. LOL Seriously I think it was. I just didn't bother to look over the other people in it anyway so I forgot what list was this. Anywho I think number 29 is way too low! Haha! Oh well this was way back in 2005...but still!

Going to the dentist is one thing I'm scared of now *ouch* but does have benefits aside from treating your teeth. Hihi! While waiting for my turn I get to check out old magazines and then YEHEY! I see Chris Tiu in one of its pages! I did post before about seeing Chris in an old magazine and it's from the same dentist's office. Hihi! Well I did see this particular pic before but I lost the first photo I took so when I went back this week I hurriedly went over the same magazine. Haha! Thank you to my dentist indeed!

Source: From my dentist's mag CHALK (Dec-Jan 2005)

2 comments:

Flordeliz Fullo said...

Oh my God! 2005! 7 years ago and he's still cute! :)

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Hi Floree!!! That's so true!!!! Kyaaaaahhh!!!! Hihi!