Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rocky - the cutest Tiunatic! (^_^)

Before I continue uploading my PBA pics (which is from one game only...but I have more to share)...I want to share this!

One fine Saturday morning, our office had a very cute visitor! Rocky, my officemate's cute doggie! Of course I noticed his jersey right away! Super cute!!!!!!! I kept trying to take a decent photo of it...but Rocky was running everywhere! But luckily I got a few good shots of it.


Thanks to Bubbles (Rocky's mama) for taking a pic of me with Rocky, and to Nina for helping me take other pics of Rocky. Hihi!
Then of course I tried sharing this to Chris Tiu himself and his reply was super cute too! Hihi! I better get one for my own dogs too! Haha!


I wonder if there are Smart-Gilas Pilipinas jerseys too for cute doggies. Hihi!




No comments: