Sunday, March 20, 2011

Greenwich: Discover Friendship. Discover Delicious. Discover Soon.








As I went down from the 2nd floor of Mall of Asia I noticed this big tarp. I suddenly saw Chris Tiu's face...but I kind of had to take a second, longer look to confirm it was him. And it was for Greenwich...haha! The girl on the left is Anne Curtis...the one on the right...I don't remember. LOL


I wasn't just sure they used the models real bodies for the jump shot...there was something off...or maybe I'm not used on seeing Chris Tiu jump like this...other than we see in basketball. Hihi!


So I'm intrigued...what is this about? Remodeling of the store? More food? More pics of Chris Tiu in the store? Whatever it is...I got intrigued.


The funny thing is...when I tried to take a pic of it I think other people saw me and wondered why I was taking a pic of it. LOL I hurriedly went to another store to buy something. When I went back to take a another...I was sure some other people took a pic of it too. I saw something flashed. Haha!


Hoping for more Chris Tiu Greenwich pics! ^^

Okay...sorry will resume uploading PBA pics and vids soon! ^^

No comments: