Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Everyday is TIU's day!

I would really love if everyday is TIU's Day, aside from the fact that it is Chris Tiu's day...it will also mean my day off...everyday! LOL

This is an ad by Volvo. I love how they featured it...blog style! They even placed how many comments he normally gets and around what time he usually adds an entry to his blog. Hihi! Nice to know that we have something in common...blogging! ^_^



This is how it looked in reality. But because it is too big, again I was forced to chop parts for scanning. No, I didn't cut it to pieces. I can't dare to do that! I love this ad!







Just click on the images. Hope you can read everything clearly! (^_^)









I want a Volvo car too. Hihi!

I love the pic of Chris with his brother Charles. I wonder what game they were playing. Hihi!

Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer (Nov. 8, 2008)

No comments: