Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chris Tiu: Ateneo's Shooting Star

Sorry if my posts are so random, not posted in order of the articles appearance. LOL

This is a very special mag for me. It was given by my very good friend Maylene aka Doc (the same friend who gave me her Chalk mag with Chris in it, and the S Mag that she borrowed from someone). Hihi! At first she thought that I already have this, it turns out I haven't seen it before! I was so happy! I told her I was gonna pay for it, but she insisted on just giving it to me. Awwwwwww!!!! Hihi! Thanks so much to Dockie!














Eventhough I'm not from ADMU (Since this is their official mag, just like our ANIMO magazine), I sure enjoyed this mag since it has a great article on Chris plus other great pics!!! Weeeeeehhhh!!!!! (^_^)

Source: Blue Blood (Vol. 2 No. 2)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this from one of my friends' friends' friends' update. Not that pro-chris tiu but it's good. http://camilledvalencia.multiply.com/journal/item/105/On_Chris_Tiu

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

To Anonymous: Thanks for sharing!