Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hanford Billboard along Pasay City

Thanks to Chris for actually recognizing my blog (and the hits for my blog jumped to hundreds each day since yesterday)...I won't sleep yet! Teehee! Thanks again Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Since I have so much more to share...here's something I see everyday before going to work. It gives me inspiration before embarking on another busy day at the workplace. But my mom warned me not to stare at it too much since I might...you know...BOOG. LOL





Okay it is not that clear though. I just held my camera phone while waiting for the stoplight to turn green. Hehe! Maybe I'll try to get a good pic of it when I'm not the one driving next time.

Thanks also for my new followers! ainan was my first-ever follower since I started this!

Arigatou gozaimasu! Kamsahamnida! Xie xie ni! Salamat! Thank you!!!!

No comments: