Monday, February 22, 2010

Chris for Adidas

I'll be sharing the very first glimpse of Chris Tiu that I ever saw! Teehee!


Chris, where were you looking?





Kyaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! If I'm not mistaken, Chris used the shoe on the upper right. Looks familiar to me. Or was it another style?

It was a mini booklet I got from a certain Chalk mag that I bought (don't remember the issue, I separated this booklet from it) before around 2003 when Chris was still a rookie. It featured Blue Eagles and the SSCR Stags of NCAA. It also had a complete UAAP and NCAA sched and it was sort of an ad too by Adidas.

A friend first told me about her admiration for Chris since she saw him play in Tiong Lian. Then I saw this booklet.

Well, when I first saw it...haha the rest is history!!! ^_^

Source: UAAP-NCAA Making A Difference from Chalk for Adidas

No comments: