Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shopping with Chris Tiu


This is the second shopping article with Chris that I've seen since 2004! Yeah, if you don't remember here's the link of that article way way back : Shopping!!!!

Well before it was only about Adidas products, now for this new article we get to see him shop for more stuff. Yey!

I knew before he likes business books, but what I didn't know was that he likes John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon books too! When I saw "Sidney Sheldon" I was like..."MOM!!!!!"  Haha! Because my mom is a big fan of Sidney Sheldon. She boasts that she has read all of his books, so she told me to ask Chris if he had read all Sidney Sheldon books too. So when a chance came for me to ask, he shared he read about 3 books from him and one would be "Master of the Game". Yosh...I saw that book in my mom's bookshelf! I'm gonna try to read that one of these days (haha, yeah I haven't read any of his books yet and maybe now I'll try).

Hmmm...under the Lyric Piano picture you see a "Wicked" piano sheet or musical score. I wonder if he also likes that play though. I only got to read the book and I'm itching to watch the play too! Well, all of Chris' fans knows he loves "Phantom of the Opera". :)

Okay...shopping naaaaa!!!! :p

Source: Philippine Daily Inquirer (September 29, 2012)

No comments: