Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sinag Pilipinas brings home the gold and Chris Tiu's take on Philippine sports



I got my own copy of this on the plane heading back home to Manila. I'm so happy I accepted to get the newspaper from the flight attendant. I usually don't read newspapers on the plane but I somewhat realized that Chris Tiu might be in that newspaper. And then TA-DAH!!! It did not disappoint me! It even had a Sterling Bank of Asia ad of Chris. Woohoo!

Congratulations again to Sinag Pilipinas for making us proud! This is a good start for the new journey of our national team! Wishing for the best to our captain and the whole team!


Amidst the glory...our captain still has something to say about the state of Philippine sports. Hope our government officials LISTEN and PREPARE for the better next time.



Source: Philippine Star (November 22, 2011) and Philippine Daily Inquirer (November 23, 2011)

No comments: