Monday, August 30, 2010

Chris Tiu on HealthToday


Chris Tiu was included in HealthToday's list of celebrities who have a say on health and wellness.

Here's the complte list of celebrities they included:


1. Derek Ramsey
2. Miriam Quiambao
3. Angel Locsin
4. Charlene Gonzales-Muhlach
5. Gretchen Baretto
6. Manny Pacquaio
7. Chris Tiu
8. Karylle
9. Toni Gonzaga
10. Ruffa Gutierrez
11. Piolo Pascual
12. sarah Geronimo
13. John Lloyd Cruz
14. Marc Nelson
15. Regine Tolentino

I have to say THANK YOU to my friend Emay for lending me her copy of the mag. Hihi!

Source: HealthToday (July 2010 issue with Derek, Gretchen and Piolo on the cover)

2 comments:

Francine Dinglasan said...

nice blog!!! check out my recent post about their stint here in DOHA. MY SMART GILAS EXPERIENCE ;) ciao!

http://francinedinglasan.blogspot.com/

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Hi Francince! I dunno if you;ve seen my comment on your blog. Anywho...thanks again and I also loved reading about your experience! (^_^)