Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Post - Father's Day Special: Safety First, Flamboyance Later

I know I should have posted this on or before Father's Day. So sorry I'm late. Hope a lot of you haven't seen this version though. I know this also has a different version from PhilStar (link shared by chris_tiu)

Chris Tiu and his dad Jerry Tiu on fatherhood, basketball, music and success secrets


Another is the online version as shared by liezaticao:

Safety First, Flamboyance Later

Now here is my share direct from the broadsheet!!!















Credits: Philippine Daily Inquirer (Jun 16, 2010)

3 comments:

lieza said...

wow! i love it. i love it. i love it.
iba nga talaga Ung broadsheet version..hehe...likey! thanks a bunch for sharing it. =)

P-chy (crazypeach) said...

Hi Lieza! Thanks again for your support for my blog! Glad to share it! ^_^

lieza said...

Hey, hey, hey...my pleasure...hehe. =)